Most real estate agencies have a very high turnover of sales staff. Which means that their staff have a very low motivation to go out and prospect for new business—especially property management staff. The team has a culture of passively waiting for referrals or red hot inbound leads before they take action. The sales and property management staff probably have bought into the idea that cold calling is ineffective, a waste of time, or they have some other excuse. I have a simple counter argument.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1 search result for:
Get in touch!
- 6 Mistakes 99% of Real Estate Agents Make when It Comes to Scaling their Agency using the Telephone
- Drop It Like It’s Hot – 6 Principles to Stop Burning Money on Real Estate Letter Box Drops (and Ray White’s Secret Letter Drop Weapon)
- 6 Mistakes 99% Of Real Estate Agents Make When Advertising on Facebook (+ Case Study of how the 1% of Top Real Estate Agents do Facebook Differently)
- Introducing: Head Studio’s Real Estate Landing Page Accelerator Product – 3X Your Appraisal Appointments in 2 Weeks
- 5 Secret Strategies Upside Realty Uses to Turn their Website into an Appraisal Appointment Generating Machine
- #1 Google result for ‘japanese import cars’
- 400% on-page conversion rate increase for a boat company
- Over 500,000 YouTube views
- A 228% lead increase for a legal expert witness match-making service