Most real estate agencies have a very high turnover of sales staff. Which means that their staff have a very low motivation to go out and prospect for new business—especially property management staff. The team has a culture of passively waiting for referrals or red hot inbound leads before they take action. The sales and property management staff probably have bought into the idea that cold calling is ineffective, a waste of time, or they have some other excuse. I have a simple counter argument.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1 search result for:
Get in touch!
- 5 ‘just-around-the-corner’ Trends that Will Make 99% of Property Management Companies Obsolete in 5 Years (And How You Can Ride these Trends to complete MARKET DOMINATION for your Real Estate Agency)
- Find out the STEP by STEP strategy for how I can increase your agency’s Rent Roll Leads by 387% – Or Your MONEY BACK. Ready to grow your Rent Roll and 3x Your Net Worth? Click Play Below to Get Started
- The Top 1% Real Estate Facebook “Localised Algorithm Hacking” Formula Revealed (Step by Step)
- How to Avoid “Budget Burn” on Facebook and Optimise Your Expense Ration to Accelerate Investor Lead ROI (for Real Estate Agents)
- How to use Facebook’s Core Algorithm to Propel Your Facebook Ads to the Top of Investor’s Newsfeeds
- #1 Google result for ‘japanese import cars’
- 400% on-page conversion rate increase for a boat company
- Over 500,000 YouTube views
- A 228% lead increase for a legal expert witness match-making service